Posted: Thursday 2 August 2012
We have two exciting new courses available as part of the new college learning programme. Take your first step and get 192 hours of learning and 192 hours of real work experience.
Step into Enterprise (Oxygen) (14 week course)
Working with start-up companies at Entrepreneurial Spark's West Coast Hatchery. Projects will include:
• Conducting market research
• Social Media Marketing
• Assisting in web design
• Organising events
• Writing press releases
Apply now if you:
• Able to work at SCQF Level 5/Intermediate 2/Standard Grade Credit Level
• Have good ICT skills.
Step into Hospitality (15 week course)
Are you a passionate foodie ready the enter the food and beverage industry?
This opportunity allows you to gain:
• Industry related qualifications
• Hands on experience in the kitchen and front of house.
Applicants should be:
• Able to work at SCQF Level 4/Intermediate 1/Standard Grade General Level.
Start date for both courses: Monday 20 August 2012
Click here for more information and to apply.